Monday, December 20, 2010

What I Love Most In This Life...

1. hot baths with candles
2. my favorite 80's music
3. staying up late, by myself watching whatever I want
4. wrapping myself around my baby, snuggling my nose against her neck
5. wrestling and roughhouse on the floor with my boy
6. reading a book that I can't put down
7. having a deep meaningful conversation for a hour with my teenage daughter
8. watching my husband melt every time he is around his baby
9. long talks with my mother
10. that feeling I get (a high) when I "strike gold", when I find that ancestor I have been searching for.
11. that feeling I get when I get rid of a lot of junk
12. when my baby is so happy see me (50 times a day). It's always as if she is seeing me after a long trip.
13. when my son hugs me for no reason, other than he just wants to (which is a treat)
14. sitting alone with my husband enjoying some good sushi
15. looking at old photos, and reminiscing with my family
16. crying at a great movie (rare to find a great movie)
17. running into someone from my past
18. eating something amazing
19. when I realize I just had a spiritual moment
20. getting into a hot tub after being cold
21. the first moment I am alone with my newborn and I get to just look and ponder. What I am feeling at that moment is pure love.
22. the first moment when I find out I am pregnant. It is in that moment I realize my life has just changed.
23. the smell of lilacs
24. finding money in a old coat pocket
25. reading the Book Of Mormon, and feeling the spirit so strong.
26. knowing that my Heavenly Father knows me, knows my family, and realizing all of my blessings he has given to us. Really knowing this is amazing.






No comments: