Sunday, December 12, 2010

PARTY TIME

Lutz Christmas Party....always fun get together. Santa comes to our party every year. Last year Clover screamed. This year she was very nervous, but she did go up to him. She didn't want sit on his lap, so I had to sit on his lap with her sitting on mine. My sister got a picture of it, but has not sent it to me. This year we all brought potluck. We had tons of good food.
My mother and I worked on a project before hand. We gathered every Christmas photo we could of everyone (including the in-laws). I made a great video/slide show with Christmas music. It featured Christmas photos of everyone in the family growing up. It turned out fabulous, and everyone loved going down Christmas memory lane.























Santa was very silly





We stuffed ourselves....
MAKE SURE TO SEE MY VIDEO IN THE POST BELOW
(more pictures of the party are posted on Facebook)














No comments: