Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Take A Seat

A couple months ago Mason and I ordered this beautiful wood Nantucket table and chairs set for Clover. I have always wanted one. Mason is always receiving award bonuses from work. They gave him one and it was in the form of a gift card to use online at several different stores. So Mason called me in and asked what do I want. I said I have always wanted a children's wood table and chairs. Done...bought! The box came and sat in our garage for a few months. Yesterday I pulled it out and decided to "TRY" to put it together. It was in so many pieces. I had to put each chair together, and when I was done I had felt like I just passed a geometry test. My back ached from sitting on the floor so long, putting it together. But in the end I got it done and it's looks so cute in Clover's room.





No comments: