Wednesday, November 24, 2010

She's 2 Now

Clover Ann Coltrin...our Thanksgiving baby. I had to get her a "fall" cake that is so fitting.
Normally she loves pizza. She is excited for the pizza to come out of the oven. But she was in a mood not to eat anything....but cake!

Clover is deep in thought, pondering where the years went.


That cute little "scrunch the daddy nose"




DIG IN CLOVER....IT'S TIME TO EAT YOUR CAKE FOR DINNER (for Petes sake) and she ate it all of course!
Clover Ann, so very thankful for her. No one will really realize how much I adore her. How much she makes my life complete. How much happiness she brings to my life. I love her so much it's scary. I guess the constant crying and yearning for her for years, made my bond with her unusual. When I brought her home from the hospital, it hit me that I really got her. I remember just holding her and weeping for joy. I have never gotten over that joy. I look at her everyday with so much gratitude. I wonder if she will ever really "know" how I feel about her. Perhaps to some degree when she has her own.



No comments: