Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feel'n It

I have been having a hard time getting used to the idea that Christmas is fast approaching. I think it's kinda depressing that I thought I would be in a new house for Christmas. But I know things don't always go how we want them to, and I know the Lord has his reasons. Yesterday I went to my sister's Super Saturday and made a few fun crafts. One of those was the Christmas count down blocks. I have always pulled out my Christmas decor before Thanksgiving. Today I felt like I was getting into the spirit of Christmas. I went to Thai Pan Trading and bought some Christmas greenery and flowers and made this centerpiece in the sleigh. I think it turned out great. It looks so much better in person, the picture does no justice. I only decorated my kitchen and dinning area with Christmas. This is a little corner with my bakers rack.



I thought I would show my tile I made at Super Saturday. I love it and turned out cute. It is a large tile with vinyl lettering.


1 comment:

Dawnette and Mark Coltrin said...

I'm excited for you to spend Christmas in a NEW house!!! Hopefully you will... since you didn't make it for Thanksgiving!