Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Came!


This year we did not have a blizzard blackout like last year. We opened gifts at about 5:30am. We had a great Christmas and everyone got tons of stuff they wanted. It is tradition to set the breakfast table Christmas Eve. I love my Christmas dishes I received a few years ago. I only get to use them in December. I have always loved to set a nice table. I always volunteered to set the table as a kid on Christmas Eve. It became a tradition that I always set it. I remember walking around the house finding decorations to make my table fabulous.

















Santa brought Clover a much needed new car seat. This picture is taken in the middle of the night (well 11pm). Clover woke up and she was wide awake. We got her up, gave her a drink and brought her out to look at her new seat. It was a nice little moment between Clover and her parents. (everyone else was knocked out).







Games for Dad.






New pitching net for Shelby







New outfit- from the hair bows to the shoes and socks. She got lots of new clothes and toys.



















3 comments:

Camilla said...

The picture of Clover in her car seat looks just like Q. Looks like you had Tons of stuff to unwrap! Merry Chrsitmas

Marie said...

Your Christmas looks Awesome! Your house looks beautiful, your Christmas Eve dinner looks delicious (I wish my family would eat asparagus), Clover is so cute! Mason still looks -not quite so happy-. You should tell him to look at these and then maybe he'll smile next time. Funny Guy. You all look happy and great. Looking forward to seeing you in March!

Marie said...

p.s. you will NOT ever regret buying that carseat for Clover. It is the best, washes so nice, fabric doesn't fade or come apart, easy to adjust, etc... Is she forward facing yet? We couldn't flip James for a while after he was 1 b/c of weight. I think he was 14/15 months.