Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Calling






I am sure everyone know I have a huge new calling. I was called last month as Activities Chair Person. I got the pleasure of having the ward Christmas party dropped into my lap a few weeks out. I really had to scramble and get it planned. I had to call a new committee. So the big night arrived last night- my first huge event....Ward Christmas Dinner and Program. I took a few pictures before people arrived because a had the time. I really wanted to take a few with people there but I forgot and got to busy. The decorations and lights looked way better in person than in the pictures. It turned out very nice. The program was wonderful. I had the primary sing, YW sing, the ward sing, I had a fabulous soloist sing a Forgotten Carol, and I had two kids age 12 play piano solos, and someone play and sing O Holy Night with his guitar. I had lots of food left over. We had turkey dinner. All went well and smooth.

No comments: