Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Haircuts and Potty Training

Clover has VERY thin, fine hair. It breaks all the time from rubber bands. I have never cut her hair, yet she has the look of scraggly bangs because of her breakage. I decided this morning that I would rather have her have real bangs that look nice, then no bangs that are broke and her hair looking like a big mess all the time. Even when I do her hair, the broken hair up front comes loose and she looks terrible. BEFORE
AFTER....Much better.





We have started potty training this morning. She is doing so well. She wants "potty candy" so she is peeing in the potty all morning long for that candy. Good job! It looks like all 3 of my kids will be potty trained on the first day!


1 comment:

Marie said...

she's going to pee on her hands like that!