Sunday, January 17, 2010

Much Needed Change

I got to the point where I just couldn't stand looking at my ugly mint green wall one day more. I loved the mint green when we put it up 6 yrs ago, but I hate it now. I choose a light olive green to replace all the mint green (which is in the hall, dinning room, and kitchen. I love the new color. This picture here turned out way more yellow than it is.
Hall prep

This is more true to the color in this picture.



In this picture it looks grey!!! Not grey...









This was really scary up there in the vault.



When I got down I was COVERED with dust. I guess that is just not a place most people think to clean. So when all was done, it felt great for the change. It felt clean and fresh, just a great way to start the new year.






1 comment:

Lushe said...

I like the green wall.

Lushe
http://www.lushe.com.au