Friday, September 10, 2010

My Favorite Movies Of All Time

A few people have asked me what my favorite movies where, I am not a huge movie fan. You will never find me watching a movie on TV. So I got to thinking, well I have enjoyed some movies. My mom challenged me to put a list together of my favorites. So hear they are:

1. (Favorite all time movie ever) The Legends of the Fall
(the rest are of no order)
2. Rudy
3. Goonies
4. The Painted Veil
5. Jaws
6. Titanic
7. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
8. Grease
9. A Legue of Their Own
10. The Silence of the Lambs
11. The Sixth Sense
12. Forrest Gump
13. A Christmas Story
14. Fried Green Tomatos
15. Little Women
16. Dumb and Dumber
17. Hope Floats
18. The Shawshank Redemption
19. Fly Away Home
20. Little Miss Sunshine
21. August Rush
22. Harry Potter Series
23. Juno
24. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
25. The Piano
26. Raiders of the Lost Ark
27. Terminator 2
28. The Wizard of Oz
29. Somewhere in Time
30. Romancing the Stone
31. Overboard
32. Topgun
33. Ground Hog Day Ground Hog Day Ground Hog Day :)

No comments: