Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eye Surgery







Do you remember a few weeks ago that my eye went swollen for days? An oil duct in the eyelid got blocked. It got infected. I used some drops I had, and it worked on the infection. When the infection died down I was left with a lump IN my eyelid. It just got bigger. BTW...it was good I took those drops, the dr. said he would have prescribed those to me. So I had a Chalazion. I had to get it drained. They gave me Valium when I went in. I put my little hat and booties on. I went into the surgery room. They numbed my lid, flipped the lid inside out, made a cut under the lid, and cleaned it out. When I was done it HURT SO BAD!!!!! I couldn't drive home, my dad had to take me. As we drove home blood kept dripping down my face. It was an ordeal I hope to never do again.

No comments: