Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Most Annoying Mom

All my kids tell me I am the most annoying mom that exists...(well Clover can't talk yet). I'm pretty sure that I might be. I love goofing around with my kids. I am that kind of mom that tickles, teases, rough-house on the floor, wrestles, acts silly, does a funny dance to make them laugh, attacks with kisses until they can't take it another second more. My kids BEG me to act like a NORMAL mom, like all the other moms. I tell them, that would be way too boring. But don't get the wrong idea, I have also been told I am the "meanest mom". "Mom, what are you doing"
"Really Mom, get away"


"Maybe if I ignore you, you will go away"


"Seriously Mom, leave me alone"



Ok, now here she caves and can't help to laugh at her goofy mother.



No comments: