Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Piggys!

WE HAVE 2 PIGGY'S TODAY! (9 mo)

Clover can say two words now on command (all-done and ah-oh). She is very interested in talking and studies hard at the sounds when I speak. She often mimics me in certain sounds and pitches that she hears. As I understand from Grandma Coltrin, Mason was a very early talker, and it looks like Clover is like him in that way (which does not surprise me, just look at that little Mason face).
Clover loves to play patty cake, and will clap when you tell her "patty-cake". She can find her toes, nose, eyes, and mouth when asked to. (which she has been about to do so for a few months).

Can't believe she will be 1 at Thanksgiving. The year has gone by fast.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

i can't believe how different she looks with those piggies, cute baby girl gettin big

Emily said...

What a cute family you have... How did you find my blog? What a small world, We too are decendants of Zeebdee Coltrin, He is my Husbands 5th great Uncle. My husband and I live in Nevada near Carson City. I was talking to my MIL to see if she knew of your in-laws and she said something about your husband coming to their house, to find more on the Coltrin name. It's nice to meet you!